- We use up-to-date documentation (e.g., P&IDs) that accurately reflect installed systems and equipment.
- We physically confirm the system is ready for the intended activity (e.g., valve positions, line up of relief devices, etc.).
- We alert supervision to identified documentation and readiness issues before operation.
Tips for Managers:
- Regularly confirm that process safety information is accurate and up to date.
- Discuss walk the line issues with front-line workers and follow up on concerns raised.
This page only summarises the guidance – refer to the IOGP report and/or IOGP website for further information.
For more information on our Process Safety Fundamentals (or other) playing cards please contact us.